Monday, March 12, 2012

Cypress Vine Seeds Are Germinating!

   Well, I got my Cypress Vine seeds in and soaked over night as directed. Out of 65 I only had a chance to plant half of them yesterday after letting them soak overnight. I left the others to soak until I got a chance to plant them. I checked on them today and much to my surprise, in less than 48 hours they were starting to germinate in the water. I expect that those planted in the trays will start popping up in the next day or two.


   Cypress Vines are great for attracting Hummingbirds and creating a filler. They do well on trellises and will climb on just about anything they can reach.

1 comment:

  1. Cypress Vines are great for attracting Hummingbirds and creating a filler. They do well on trellises and will climb on just about anything they can reach. buy vine followers

    ReplyDelete